Monday 25 February 2013

Vivienne Westwood I Love Crap Clutch Bag

Finally a knock on the door, and there stands my postman with that look on his face, yes another parcel for you Mr Valentino.

I saw this +Vivienne Westwood I love crap clutch bag and instantly fell in love with the design, I knew I had to have one.

This special collection of accessories supports The Ethical Fashion Programme, providing work to thousands of women who live in conditions of extreme poverty but have the desire to improve their lives from the benefit of earning an income. These beautiful pieces are handmade in Nairobi from recycled materials.



There are still a few pieces I would like from this collection, so I'll keep you posted.
 




Follow me on Instagram  
valentino200

Twitter 
@rajvalentino

Facebook page
stylewithvalentino



Wearing all Vivienne Westwood
Climate Revoultion T-shirt
Alex Belt 
Large Love Orb Necklace
Anglomonia lee skinny printed tartan jean
I love crap clutch


Email 
stylewithvalentino@gmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment