Monday 25 February 2013

Devoted to Vivienne Westwood Squibble

Having fallen in love with the +Vivienne Westwood  squibble design which was introduced in the Pirates collection in 1981 by Westwood & McLaren, I just can't get enough of this pattern. Designs do not come much more iconic than this.





Wearing all +Vivienne Westwood in the photos, Worlds End Squibble top as a top and pants, Climate Revolution t-shirt, Alex belt, Anglomonia Lee Jeans, Reverse Heart Pendant, Vivienne Westwood Sunglasses




Wearing +Vivienne Westwood Worlds End Squibble top, Alex belt, Anglomonia Lee Jeans, I am not a terrorist necklace, Pirate boots and Sunglasses, +Topshop Best Of British Tweed Jacket

Email me photos of your Westwood Squiggle looks and I will feature them on my blog
stylewithvalentino@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment