Tuesday 26 February 2013

Mac Cosmetics Strength Collection & Candy Yum Yum Photos & Swatches

 Mac's new Strength collection contains five different shades all priced at £14.00 each



Strong Women - Bright Violet

Pink Pigeon - Bright Cleanest Pink

Firm Form - Gilded black with gold pearl

Absolute Power - Rich Red

Party Parrott - Bright Red-Pink

This collection had sold out in my Mac store very quickly.  I managed to get three lipsticks from the collection Absoloute Power, Strong Women & Firm Form. I didn't mind too much as I was desperately after the darker shades. I did pick up vibrant Candy Yum Yum so I will review that with these three.

I love a dark purple lip colour and Heroine, a limted edition from Mac, was the greatest purple lipstick I have ever used, I hope they bring that back some day, but in the mean time I have Strong Women to experiment with..

Strong Women -  Is a dark purple with a matte finish. This is really creamy and glides on really easily.

Firm Form - Is a blackish-brown with a dusting of gold. My favourite new lip colour. Not as easy to apply as the rest of them, you'll definitely use a brush to apply this evenly.

Candy Yum Yum - Wow, a very vibrant bright neon pink matte finish, You definitely need to moisturise your lips well, as this will show up any dry chapped bits.

Absoloute Power - A pinky red colour with a matte finish. Easy to apply and great even coverage.

Overall I'm so glad I purchased these limted edtion lip colours. They are good strong matte colours and deliver good full colour coverage. Just a shame they are limted edition.

I must add Candy Yum Yum is back for good so you can get your fix of this vibrant pink anytime.



1 comment:

  1. Hey thar! High bloody time you had a fashion blog, you gorgeous thing. Even though I shan't be adopting any of your looks any day soon I wish you lots of luck and a herd of frantic followers!

    Marion
    xxx

    ReplyDelete