Monday 25 February 2013

My New Vivienne Westwood Goodies

I managed to get a few gorgeous +Vivienne Westwood pieces in the last month I wanted to share with you 


The Gorgeous Gold Label Daisy Blouse, Autumn / Winter 2012 - 2013,  I love the design and the striking structural folds, I'm so excited about wearing this out soon.

From the wonderful Worlds End Shop in Kings Road which I seem to spending alot of time in recently.

VW Worlds End Squibble top in white and red
VW Worlds End  Squibble top in Orange 
VW Worlds End Tits T-shirt

Another gorgeous buy from Worlds End - I am not a terrorist necklace

A current book available from Vivienne Westwood which gives you great insight in to the iconic fashion designer


I borrowed this book from a friend and knew I had to get my own as I would never want to part with it. It has over 300 illustrations of Vivienne Westwood designs from early punk years to her more recent collections. A great read for any collector. I managed to get this on Ebay for £12.00 Bargain !

No comments:

Post a Comment