Wednesday 22 May 2013

British Designers Collective Bicester Village Outlet Shopping

Sorry I haven't had much time to post recently but I have started a new job in London. I'm still getting used to the daily commute, I'm loving my new job and I look forward to sharing more with you all soon.

If you haven't heard about Bicester Village before you are in for a real treat. I always plan a weekly trip here to stock up on a few goodies, and a good browse around the Vivienne Westwood Store.

Enjoy savings off up to 60% on the RRP price at over 130 top named boutiques.

I'm lucky, I only live about a 45 minutes drive from Bicester Village which is in Bicester in the heart of Oxfordshire.

You'll find everything here from Alexander Mcqueen, Dior, Prada, Celine, Gucci, Paul Smith, Mulberry, D&G, Fendi, and my favourite Vivienne Westwood & Emma Bridgewater


The list is endless.

I usually have a whole day of shopping followed by a meal at the Busaba Eathai Resturant in the village. 

Here are many photos to tempt you, it's time to start planning that spree.

It's definitely worth a visit down to Bicester at  the moment as they have launched their British Designers Collective. For eight weeks they have a pop up store where top UK designers, both established and emerging, showcase their iconic pieces and offer them for sale with up to 60% off.

You'll see from the pictures they have pieces by Jonathan Saunders, House of Holland, Roksanda Ilincic and Mary Katrantzou and up-and-coming designers such as Lucas Nascimento, Mawi and Piers Atkinson.


Check out their website for more details on http://www.bicestervillage.com/


OPENING HOURS
Monday to Friday: 10.00 - 20.00
Saturday: 09.00-20.00 Sunday: 10.00-19.00

Bicester Village
50 Pingle Drive
Bicester
Oxfordshire
OX26 6WD
England
Bicester Village Visitor Centre on  01869 366 266

I'll definitely do a round up of my outfits from Bicester soon on another post, Have you found some great buys from Bicester ? Email me your outfits and I'll do another blog on that in the future .

stylewithvalentino@gmail.com

Follow me on Instagram - Valentino200

Follow my facebook page - stylewithvalentino  if you want news on Vivienne Westwood, My outfits & looks & details on various sample sales




1 comment: